The Stacy Ikard Manuscript Collection
Scope and Content
This collection consists of class notes taken by Stacy Ikard while at Princeton Theological Seminary from 1984 to 1985.
- 1984 - 1985
Language of Materials
There are no special restrictions to the access of this collection. It may be examined by library patrons under the normal rules and conditions of Special Collections.
The following is the acceptable citation for publication: The Stacy Ikard Manuscript Collection. Special Collections, Princeton Theological Seminary Library.
- 1960 November 15
- Born, Lubbock, Texas
- Graduated, Trinity University, Texas
- Student, Master of Divinity, Princeton Theological Seminary
- 1987 July 12
- Ordained, Presbyterian Church of the United States, Grace Presbytery
- Pastor, First Church, Richardson, Texas
- Co-pastor, John Knox Church, Florissant, Missouri
0.4 Linear Feet (1 Box)
This collection was organized and the original finding aid was written in the spring of 1996 by Douglas F. Denné, under the direction of William O. Harris, Archivist. The finding aid was edited by Sarah Seraphin and Daved Anthony Schmidt in May of 2009.
- The Stacy Ikard Manuscript Collection
- Douglas F. Denné
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Princeton Theological Seminary. Library. Special Collections Repository
Princeton Theological Seminary
25 Library Place
Princeton NJ 08540 USA