The Frederick M. Corum Manuscript Collection
Identifier: SCM 134
Scope and Content
This collection consists of original and photocopied class notes from Frederick Corum's studies at Princeton Seminary, spanning from 1937 to 1947.
- 1937 - 1947
Language of Materials
There are no special restrictions to the access of this collection. It may be examined by library patrons under the normal rules and conditions of Special Collections.
The following is the acceptable citation for publication: The Frederick M. Corum Manuscript Collection. Special Collections, Princeton Theological Seminary Library.
- 1915 November 3
- Born, Newark, New Jersey
- Graduated, University of Pennsylvania
- Student, Bachelor of Theology, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Teacher, English, Clarksville, Arkansas
- Ordained, Presbytery of Philadelphia North
- Chaplain, United States Naval Reserve
- Student, Master of Theology, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Teacher, English, Pikeville College, Pikeville, Kentucky
- Graduated, Master of Science, Syracuse University
- Librarian, Buffalo and Eric County Public Library, Buffalo, New York
- Librarian, SUNY Binghamton
- Librarian, California State University, Fresno, California
- 2010 July 10
- Died, West Union, Ohio
0.834 Linear Feet (2 Boxes)
This collection was processed and the original finding aid was written by Douglas Denné, under the direction of William O. Harris, Archivist. The finding aid was edited by Daved Anthony Schmidt and Sarah Seraphin in April of 2009.
- The Frederick M. Corum Manuscript Collection
- Douglas Denné
- Description rules