The Charles R. Ehrhardt Manuscript Collection
Identifier: SCM 049
Scope and Content
This collection consists of class notes taken by Charles R. Ehrhardt during his studies at Princeton Theological Seminary.
Language of Materials
There are no special restrictions to access of this collection. It may be examined by library patrons under the normal rules and conditions of Special Collections.
The following is the acceptable citation for publication: The Charles R. Ehrhardt Manuscript Collection. Special Collections, Princeton Theological Seminary Library.
- 1916 November 9
- Born, Baltimore, Maryland
- Graduated, Western Maryland College
- Student, Master of Divinity, Princeton Theological Seminary
- 1941 May 15
- Ordained, Presbytery of Baltimore
- Assistant pastor, Westminster Church, Scranton
- Served in United States Naval Reserve
- Pastor, First Church, Hackensack, New Jersey
- Pastor, Second Church, Newark
- Pastor, First Church, Phoenix, Arizona
- Pastor, Brown Memorial Church, Baltimore, Maryland
- Interim pastor, Westminster-Covenant Church, Scranton
Charles R. Ehrhardt was born in Baltimore, Maryland in 1916. He graduated from Princeton Seminary in 1941 and was ordained through the Presbytery of Baltimore and served in the U.S. Naval Reserve during World War II. After the war, Mr. Ehrhardt served many pastorates around the country, including Second Presbyterian Church, Newark, New Jersey and Brown Memorial Church, Baltimore, Maryland.
1.1 Linear Feet (1 Box)
The papers of Charles R. Ehrhardt were accessioned on March 11, 1996. They consist of class notes taken at Princeton Seminary with professor's names and dates.
- The Charles R. Ehrhardt Manuscript Collection
- Douglas F. Denné
- Description rules