The Lois Anne Montelius Dodge Manuscript Collection
Scope and Content
The Lois Anne Montelius Dodge Manuscript Collection contains course notes, papers, pamphlets, syllabi and works by others on a wide range of Christian topics and subjects related to her academic work at Princeton Theological Seminary.
Language of Materials
There are no special restrictions to access of this collection. It may be examined by library patrons under the normal rules and conditions of Special Collections.
- 1939 June 4
- Born, Abington, Pennsylvania
- Graduated, Beaver College [renamed Arcadia University]
- Teacher, Ganado Mission School, Ganado, Arizona
- Graduated, M.R.E., Princeton Theological Seminary
- Director Youth Work, Presbyterian Church, Bowling Green, Ohio
- 1999 March 7
- Ordained as a Minister of Word and Sacrament by the Presbytery of Albany
0.3 Linear Feet (1 Box)
The collection has been kept in its original order with original folder names to ensure provenance.
The collection was given to Princeton Theological Seminary in 2003. It was processed and the finding aid was written by Diane Feldman in May 2015.
- The Lois Anne Montelius Dodge Manuscript Collection
- Diane Feldman
- May 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Princeton Theological Seminary. Library. Special Collections Repository
Princeton Theological Seminary
25 Library Place
Princeton NJ 08540 USA