The Robert E. Larson Jr. Manuscript Collection
Identifier: SCM 196
Scope and Content
This collection consists of photocopies of student lecture notes taken by Robert Larson while at Princeton Theological Seminary from 1962 to 1965, as well as from his studies at New College in Scotland from 1963 to 1964.
- 1962 - 1965
Language of Materials
There are no special restrictions to the access of this collection. It may be examined by library patrons under the normal rules and conditions of Special Collections.
The following is the acceptable citation for publication: The Robert E. Larson Manuscript Collection. Special Collections, Princeton Theological Seminary Library.
- 1939 September 23
- Born, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Graduated, Wheaton College, Illinois
- Student, Wheaton Graduate Theological School
- Student, Bachelor of Divinity, Princeton Theological Seminary
- University of Edinburgh, New College
- 1965 June 13
- Ordained, Presbytery of Carlisle
- Assistant pastor, United Church, Newton, Massachusetts
- Student, Harvard Divinity School
- Associate pastor, Pine Street Church, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Master of Sacred Theology, Lutheran Theological Seminary, Pennsylvania
- Executive director, Contact Teleministries, USA Incorporated.
- Student, Doctor of Ministry, Lancaster Theological Seminary, Pennsylvania
- Interim pastor, Presbyterian Church, Old Greenwich, Connecticut
- Pastor, Westminster Church, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Interim pastor, First Church, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Interim pastor, Central Church, Downingtown
- Interim pastor, Graystone Church, Indiana
0.8 Linear Feet (2 boxes)
This collection of papers was donated to the Seminary Libraries by Robert Larson in June and August of 1997. It was processed and the original finding aid was written by Raymond D. Cannata, under the direction of William O. Harris, Archivist. The finding aid was edited by Sarah Seraphin and Daved Anthony Schmidt in May of 2009.
- The Robert E. Larson Jr. Manuscript Collection
- Raymond D. Cannata
- Description rules