The William H. Bender Manuscript Collection
Scope and Content
This collection consists of class notes taken by William H. Bender during his studies at Princeton Seminary from 1951 to 1954, as well as student council papers.
Language of Materials
English, Greek, Hebrew
There are no special restrictions to the access of this collection. It may be examined by library patrons under the normal rules and conditions of Special Collections.
The following is the acceptable citation for publication: The William H. Bender Manuscript Collection. Special Collections, Princeton Theological Seminary Library.
- 1928 March 24
- Born, Wichita, Kansas
- Graduated, Lehigh University
- Student, Upsalla College, New Jersey
- Student, Master of Divinity, Princeton Theological Seminary
- 1954 June 28
- Ordained, Morris and Orange Presbytery
- Student, University of Missouri, Columbia
- Business, Brooklyn, New York
- Pastor, Sullivan county larger parish, Milan, Missouri
- Pastor, Lower Valley Presbyterian Church, Califon, New Jersey
0.3 Linear Feet (1 Box)
This collection of Rev. Bender's class notes and student council papers was processed, and the original finding aid was written by Douglas F. Denné in the winter of 1996, under the direction of William O. Harris, Archivist. The finding aid was revised by Sarah Seraphin and Daved Anthony Schmidt in March of 2009.
- The William H. Bender Manuscript Collection
- Douglas F. Denné
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Princeton Theological Seminary. Library. Special Collections Repository
Princeton Theological Seminary
25 Library Place
Princeton NJ 08540 USA