The Mary Jeanette Ebenhack Manuscript Collection
Identifier: SCM 077
Scope and Content
This collection consists of various course notes, papers, and syllabi from Mary Ebenhack's student work at the Seminary.
- 1974 - 1977
Language of Materials
There are no special restrictions to the access of this collection. It may be examined by library patrons under the normal rules and conditions of Special Collections.
The following is the acceptable citation for publication: The Mary Jeanette Ebenhack Manuscript Collection. Special Collections, Princeton Theological Seminary Library.
- 1952 April 8
- Born, Modesto, California
- Student, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Student, Master of Arts, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Intern, ministry, Modesto Church
- State director, Wyoming minister for higher education
- Chaplain, Long Beach Manor
- Student, Master of Divinity and Doctor of Ministry, Claremont Theological School
- Community liason, Cornell Cooperative Extension, New York
- Vice-president, Fullerton Interfaith Emergency Services
- Minister of nurture, Bridgewater Church
- Executive director, EcoJustice Project
Mrs. Mary Jeanette (Hoover) Ebenhack graduated from Princeton Seminary with the Master of Arts degree in 1977. She currently resides in Rochester, New York.
0.6 Linear Feet (2 boxes)
Mrs. Ebenhack donated these materials to the Seminary Libraries in April of 1997. This collection was processed, and the original finding aid was written in May of 1997, by Raymond D. Cannata, under the direction of William O. Harris, Archivist.
- The Mary Jeanette Ebenhack Manuscript Collection
- Raymond D. Cannata
- Description rules