The James Everett Frame Manuscript Collection
Scope and Content
This collection consists of Greek notes, an index of Greek words, and the bibliography of James Frame's thesis.
Language of Materials
There are no special restrictions to the access of this collection. It may be examined by library patrons under the normal rules and conditions of Special Collections.
The following is the acceptable citation for publication: The James Everett Frame Manuscript Collection. Special Collections, Princeton Theological Seminary Library.
- Born Boston, Massachusetts
- B.A., Harvard University
- M.A., Harvard University
- Diploma, Union Theological Seminary (New York)
- Fellow, University of Berlin and University of Goettingen, Germany
- Ordained, PCUSA
- Instructor, New Testament, Union Theological Seminary
- Professor, New Testament, Union Theological Seminary
- S.T.D., Harvard University
- Resided, Princeton, New Jersey
- Died, Princeton, New Jersey
0.3 Linear Feet (1 Box)
This collection was given to the Seminary Libraries by Dr. Bruce M. Metzger in 1995. The collection was processed, and the original finding aid was written in March of 1996, by Raymond Cannata under the direction of William O. Harris, Archivist. The finding aid was edited by Sarah Seraphin in May of 2009.
- The James Everett Frame Manuscript Collection
- Raymond D. Cannata
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Princeton Theological Seminary. Library. Special Collections Repository
Princeton Theological Seminary
25 Library Place
Princeton NJ 08540 USA