The Norval Geldenhuys Manuscript Collection
Identifier: SCM 128
Scope and Content
This collection consists of Norval Geldenhuys’ thesis: "The authority of the Lord and the Apostles in the New Testament and in the early church" (1946).
Language of Materials
There are no special restrictions to the access of this collection. It may be examined by library patrons under the normal rules and conditions of Special Collections.
The following is the acceptable citation for publication: The Norval Geldenhuys Manuscript Collection. Special Collections, Princeton Theological Seminary Library.
- 1918 February 18
- Born, Vrede, South Africa
- Graduated, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Student, Cambridge University
- 1940-1943, 1944-1945
- Student, Bachelor of Divinity, University of Pretoria
- Pastor, Pretoria, South Africa
- Student, Master of Divinity, Princeton Theological Seminary
- 1948 February
- Ordained, Dutch Reformed Church South Africa
- Pastor, Naboomspruit (now Mookgophong), South Africa
- Director of publications, Dutch Reformed Church
- Director of Publications, United Protestant Publishers of South Africa
- 1964 July 22
- Died, South Africa
0.3 Linear Feet (1 Box)
This collection was processed, and the original finding aid was written in the spring of 1993, by Douglas Denne under the direction of William O. Harris, Archivist. The finding aid was edited by Sarah Seraphin and Daved Anthony Schmidt in March of 2009.
- The Norval Geldenhuys Manuscript Collection
- Douglas F. Denné
- Description rules