The Virginia Carle Haaland Manuscript Collection
Identifier: SCM 182
Scope and Content
This collection consists of course notes taken by Virginia Haaland while a student in the M.A. program in Christian Education at Princeton Theological Seminary, 1945-1950. It also includes miscellaneous items such as newspaper clippings, mementos, and correspondence.
- 1945 - 1984
Language of Materials
There are no special restrictions placed on the use of these materials. They are available for use of library patrons under the normal conditions and rules of Special Collections.
The following is the acceptable citation for publication: The Virginia Carle Haaland Manuscript Collection. Special Collections, Princeton Theological Seminary Library.
- 1923 October 13
- Born, Boston, Massachusetts
- Graduated, State Teachers College, Framingham, Massachusetts
- Student, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Student, Master of Arts, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Teacher, Palmer, Arkansas
- Director of religious education, Presbyterian Church, Fairbanks
- Teacher, Palmer Arkansas
- Principal, Maplebrook School, Amenia, New York
- Secretary to the director of admissions, Barlow School
- Teacher and registrar, Barlow School
- Teacher and registrar, Kildonan School
0.4 Linear Feet (1 Box)
This collection was donated to the Seminary Libraries in June of 1995. It was organized and the original finding aid was written in May of 1996 by Raymond D. Cannata, under the direction of William O. Harris, Archivist. The finding aid was edited by Sarah Seraphin and Daved Anthony Schmidt in June of 2009.
- The Virginia Carle Haaland Manuscript Collection
- Raymond D. Cannata
- Description rules