The Joseph Lyons Ewing Manuscript Collection
Scope and Content
This collection consists of the diaries of the Reverend Joseph L. Ewing, April 2, 1922- May 22, 1938.
- 1922 - 1942
Language of Materials
There are no special restrictions to the access of this collection. It may be examined by library patrons under the normal rules and conditions of Special Collections.
The following is the acceptable citation for publication: The Phillip Doddridge Manuscript Collection. Special Collections, Princeton Theological Seminary Library.
- Born, Saltsburg, Pennsylvania
- Graduated, Bachelor of Arts, Washington and Jefferson College
- Graduated, Master of Arts, Washington and Jefferson College
- Graduated, Western Theological Seminary, Allegheny, Pennsylvania
- Ordained, Presbytery of Allegheny
- Pastor, Aspinwall and Hoboken
0.3 Linear Feet (1 Box)
This collection was processed, and the original finding aid was written in the spring of 1993, by Douglas Denné under the direction of William O. Harris, Archivist. The finding aid was edited by Sarah Seraphin and Daved Anthony Schmidt in May of 2009.
- The Joseph Lyons Ewing Manuscript Collection
- Douglas F. Denné
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Princeton Theological Seminary. Library. Special Collections Repository
Princeton Theological Seminary
25 Library Place
Princeton NJ 08540 USA