The Nancy L. Harris Manuscript Collection
Scope and Content
This collection consists of class notes taken by Nancy Harris at Princeton Seminary from 1958 to 1961.
- 1958 - 1961
Language of Materials
There are no special restrictions to the access of this collection. It may be examined by library patrons under the normal rules and conditions of Special Collections.
The following is the acceptable citation for publication: The Nancy L. Harris Manuscript Collection. Special Collections, Princeton Theological Seminary Library.
- 1936 September 26
- Born, Seattle, Washington
- Graduated, University of Washington
- Student, Master of Divinity, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Secretary, Sesquicentennial, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Director of Christian Education, Lakeside Church, San Francisco, California
- Legal secretary
- Secretary, Seattle, Washington
- Executive secretary, St. Mark's Episcopal Cathedral
- Dean, School of Theology, Episcopal Diocese, Olympia
- Director, Clergy Residency Program, School of Theology
0.3 Linear Feet (1 Box)
This collection was organized and the original finding aid was written in May of 1996 by Douglas F. Denné, under the direction of William O. Harris, Archivist. The finding aid was edited by Sarah Seraphin and Daved Anthony Schmidt in June of 2009.
- The Nancy L. Harris Manuscript Collection
- Douglas F. Denné
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Princeton Theological Seminary. Library. Special Collections Repository
Princeton Theological Seminary
25 Library Place
Princeton NJ 08540 USA