The Harold Leslie Myers Jr. Manuscript Collection
Scope and Content
This collection consists of course notes and exams from Harold Myers' years of study at Princeton Theological Seminary, 1944-1946.
- 1944 - 1946
Language of Materials
There are no special restrictions to the access of this collection. It may be examined by library patrons under the normal rules and conditions of Special Collections.
The following is the acceptable citation for publication: The Harold Leslie Myers, Jr. Manuscript Collection. Special Collections, Princeton Theological Seminary Library.
- 1918 March 7
- Born, Morristown, New Jersey
- Graduated, Princeton University
- Reporter, Newark, New Jersey
- Served in United States Marine Corps
- Student, Bachelor of Divinity, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Assistant pastor, Covenant Church, Springfield, Ohio
- Pastor, Covenant Church, Springfield, Ohio
- Pastor, First Church, Moorestown, New Jersey
- Awarded honorary Doctor of Divinity, Bloomfield College
- Retired, Columbus, Ohio
1.25 Linear Feet (3 boxes)
These papers were donated to the Seminary Libraries by Dr. Myers on April 8, 1996. The collection was organized and the original finding aid was written by Raymond D. Cannata, under the direction of William O. Harris, Archivist. The finding aid was edited by Sarah Seraphin and Daved Anthony Schmidt in June of 2009.
- The Harold Leslie Myers Jr. Manuscript Collection
- Raymond D. Cannata
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Princeton Theological Seminary. Library. Special Collections Repository
Princeton Theological Seminary
25 Library Place
Princeton NJ 08540 USA