The Richard Charles Redfield Manuscript Collection
Scope and Content
This collection includes class lecture notes taken by Richard Charles Redfield (Princeton Seminary Class of 1946) at Princeton Seminary from 1943 to 1946.
- 1943 - 1946
Language of Materials
There are no special restrictions to the access of this collection. It may be examined by library patrons under the normal rules and conditions of Special Collections.
The following is the acceptable citation for publication: The Richard Charles Redfield Manuscript Collection. Special Collections, Princeton Theological Seminary Library.
- 1916 October 14
- Born, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Graduated, Occidental College
- Teacher, Arcadia, California
- Student, Princeton Theological Seminary
- 1946 November
- Ordained, Presbytery of Los Angeles
- Pastor, Manitou Park Church, Tacoma, Washington
- Senior Pastor, Emmanuel Church, Spokane Washington
- Senior Pastor, Lake Burien Church, Seattle, Washington
- 1997 February 1
- Died, Seattle, Washington
0.9 Linear Feet (2 Boxes)
This collection was donated to the Seminary Libraries by Mrs. Virginia Ford Redfield (Princeton Seminary Class of 1948) in March of 1998. The collection was processed, and the original finding aid was written in July of 1998, by library staff under the direction of William O. Harris, Archivist. The finding aid was edited by Sarah Seraphin and Daved Anthony Schmidt in May of 2009.
- The Richard Charles Redfield Manuscript Collection
- Special Collections Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Princeton Theological Seminary. Library. Special Collections Repository
Princeton Theological Seminary
25 Library Place
Princeton NJ 08540 USA