The Donald M. Walter Manuscript Collection
Scope and Content
This collection includes 12 notebooks of class notes taken by Donald Walter at Princeton Seminary from 1955 to 1961.
- 1955 - 1961
Language of Materials
There are no special restrictions to the access of this collection. It may be examined by library patrons under the normal rules and conditions of Special Collections.
The following is the acceptable citation for publication: The Mott Randolph Sawyers Manuscript Collection. Special Collections, Princeton Theological Seminary Library.
- 1935 July 11
- Born, Doylestown, Pennsylvania
- Graduated, Bachelor of Arts, Lafayette College
- Student, Bachelor of Divinity, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Student, Master of Theology, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Student, Doctor of Philosophy, Princeton Theological Seminary
- 1959 October 4
- Ordained, Presbytery of Philadelphia
- Research assistant, Lily Foundation, Princeton, New Jersey
- Assistant professor, religion, Davis and Elkins College, West Virginia
- Associate professor, religion, Davis and Elkins College
- Professor, religion, Davis and Elkins College
1.6 Linear Feet (2 boxes)
This collection was processed, and the original finding aid was written in February of 2002, by Matthew B. Reeves, under the direction of William O. Harris, Archivist. The finding aid was edited by Sarah Seraphin and Daved Anthony Schmidt in May of 2009.
- The Donald M. Walter Manuscript Collection
- Matthew B. Reeves
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Princeton Theological Seminary. Library. Special Collections Repository
Princeton Theological Seminary
25 Library Place
Princeton NJ 08540 USA