The John R. Wilcox Manuscript Collection
Scope and Content
This collection consists of course notes taken while Wilcox was a student at Princeton Theological Seminary, 1951-1953.
- 1951 - 1953
Language of Materials
There are no special restrictions to the access of this collection. It may be examined by library patrons under the normal rules and conditions of Special Collections.
The following is the acceptable citation for publication: The John R. Wilcox Manuscript Collection. Special Collections, Princeton Theological Seminary Library.
- 1928 February 14
- Born, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Graduated, Haverford College
- Student, Bachelor of Theology, Princeton Theological Seminary
- 1954 May 5
- Ordained, Presbytery of Lehigh
- Assistant pastor, First Church, Caldwell, New Jersey
- Associate pastor, First Church, Caldwell
- Pastor, First Church, Caldwell
- Pastor, Indianola Church, Columbus, Ohio
- Pastor, Central Church, Denver, Colorado
- 1993 March 19
- Died, Denver, Colorado
The Reverend John Rogers Wilcox (born 1928) is a graduate of Haverford College (B.A. 1949) and Princeton Seminary (B.D. 1954). He was ordained by the Presbytery of Lehigh in 1954, and has pastored PCUSA churches for many years.
0.3 Linear Feet (1 Box)
This collection was organized and the original finding aid was written in June of 1996, by Raymond D. Cannata, under the direction of William O. Harris, Archivist. The finding aid was edited by Sarah Seraphin and Daved Anthony Schmidt in May of 2009.
- The John R. Wilcox Manuscript Collection
- Raymond D. Cannata
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Princeton Theological Seminary. Library. Special Collections Repository
Princeton Theological Seminary
25 Library Place
Princeton NJ 08540 USA