The Stephen Rose Wynkoop Manuscript Collection
Identifier: SCM 132
Scope and Content
This collection consists of eight sermons dated 1840-1851.
- 1840 - 1851
Language of Materials
There are no special restrictions to the access of this collection. It may be examined by library patrons under the normal rules and conditions of Special Collections.
The following is the acceptable citation for publication: The Stephen Rose Wynkoop Manuscript Collection. Special Collections, Princeton Theological Seminary Library.
- 1806 November 24
- Born, Northampton, Pennsylvania
- Graduated, Union College, Schenectady, New York
- Agent, American Board of Commissioners for Foreign Missions, Africa
- Student, Princeton Theological Seminary
- 1838 August 7
- Ordained, evangelist, Presbytery of New Brunswick
- Stated supply, First Church Wilmington, Delaware
- Pastor, First Church Wilmington, Delaware
- Resided in Princeton, New Jersey
- 1876 June 8
- Died, Princeton, New Jersey
0.3 Linear Feet (1 Box)
This collection was processed, and the original finding aid was written in the summer of 1994, by Douglas Denne under the direction of William O. Harris, Archivist. The finding aid was edited by Sarah Seraphin and Daved Anthony Schmidt in April of 2009.
- The Stephen Rose Wynkoop Manuscript Collection
- Douglas F. Denné
- Description rules