The David W. Danner Manuscript Collection
Scope and Content
Material in this collection includes pastoral surveys, articles, correspondence, workbooks, programs and other documents related to the Introduction to Ministry (ITM) Project. Boxes 4 through 6 contain ITM research reference files with articles and other materials. These files are listed according to their original numbering (1-107). Box 7 includes numbered literature related to career development. Box 8 contains correspondence regarding the Introduction to Ministry Project organized alphabetically by synod.
- 1983-1987, bulk undated
Language of Materials
There are no restrictions on access to this collection. The papers are available for review according to the normal rules of Special Collections.
Use of Materials
The following is the acceptable citation for publication: The David Danner Manuscript Collection. Special Collections, Princeton Theological Seminary Library.
- 1940 October 12
- Born, Anderson, Indiana
- Graduated, College of Wooster, Ohio
- Student, Master of Divinity, Princeton Theological Seminary
- 1965 June 13
- Ordained, Presbytery of Miami
- Assistant Pastor, First Church, Easton, Pennsylvania
- Assistant Pastor, St. John's Church, Devon
- Teacher, Valley Forge Junior High School, Wayne
- Student, Master of Education, Temple University
- Student, Doctor of Education, Temple University
- Associate professor, Presbyterian School for Christian Education, Richmond, Virginia
- Director, Introduction to Ministry Project Vocations Agency, United Presbyterian Church in the United States of America, New York City
- Banking consultant, Philadelphia
- Director of organization development, Allegheny Foundation
David Danner is a Princeton Seminary alumnus from the class of 1965. He served as the director of the Introduction to Ministry Project for the Vocations Agency of the United Presbyterian Church in the United States of America (UPCUSA) from 1981-1987.
6.1 Linear Feet (12 Boxes)
These papers were kept in the order in which they were received. This material was given to Special Collections by David Danner in 2001. The collection was reprocessed and the finding aid was completed in March of 2008.
- The David W. Danner Manuscript Collection
- Sarah A. Seraphin
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Princeton Theological Seminary. Library. Special Collections Repository
Princeton Theological Seminary
25 Library Place
Princeton NJ 08540 USA